Houston Wrongful Death Law Firm
If you have lost a loved due to the negligence or recklessness of another, you may have a cause of action for wrongful death. Texas law allows the beneficiaries and/or estate of the person who died to file a lawsuit seeking justice for their loved one’s death. Clark Martin is a Houston wrongful death attorney who will fight for you and your family.
Negligence and reckless conduct can result in wrongful death
Under Texas law, claims and damages arising from wrongful death may be possible in any of these cases:
- Car crashes
- Distracted or drunk driving incidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective products, such as faulty/bad tires or vehicle rollovers
- Workplace accidents, including electrocution
- Industrial accidents, including explosions and chemical releases/exposure
- Truck, 18-wheeler, or commercial vehicle accidents
- Construction deaths, including falling objects
Wrongful death beneficiaries may have a claim for damages
There is a high cost to you and your family when a loved one dies. A dollar amount can not be put on the pain and suffering you feel and can not replace the loss you have endured. However, beyond the emotional toll losing a loved one takes on the grieving, there is also a financial cost. In such circumstances, the family may seek compensation for:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of love and companionship
- Loss of guidance and counsel
- Lost income and household services the deceased family member provided
- Medical bills in connection with the family member’s death
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish
Following the death of a loved one, it is important you grieve, care for your surviving family members, and not carry the added burden and stress of thinking about how to hold the responsible parties accountable. The Martin Law Firm empathizes with your position and emotional state during these difficult times and is here to help shoulder such matters while fighting for you and your loved one’s rights.
Hire a Houston Wrongful Death Law Firm
Contact The Martin Law Firm to help throughout this difficult and trying time. Clark Martin will seek compensation from the responsible negligent parties so you may focus on what’s important – family.